Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jell-O Cake

This is for you Elizabeth and Jana!! I was telling them about how yummy it was to add Jell-O to your cakes and I finally found the recipe. This was given to me by Tamika Rybinski!!

Ingredients:
1 box white cake
1 box Jell-O (any flavor)

Directions:
Bake cake as box instructs. Let cool. Prepare teh Jell-O as box instructs. Poke holes in cake with fork and pour 1/4 Jell-O over. Chill in refridgerator for a couple of hours.

*You can add more or less Jell-O according to taste. Also, you can use more than one flavor of Jell-O. What ever tickles your fancy!!

Serve with Cool Whip!! See isn't that easy?

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

I have made this several times. I also like to use lemon cake with rasberry jello - sounds odd, but is yummy!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Great job on upkeeping this blog! I am impressed!

Christi said...

This one sounds like my kind of dessert. Easy and yummy!

Tamika said...

yeah! jello cake is my favorite, i asked for it every year for my official birthday cake. I am glad you like the recipe!

Aubrie said...

Okay, you definitely have to keep this site going because I am SO not a cook, but I could surely do this!

Anonymous said...

I ask for this for my birthday a lot too. Our family's variation...Bake a strawberry cake. Stir in one package of frozen strawberries (thawed) with the jello. Then top with cool whip before serving. Delish!