Monday, February 18, 2008

Chicken Spaghetti

Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts cooked and cut into bite size pieces
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
1/2 stick of butter
1 can chicken broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cheddare cheese soup
1 package whole wheat spaghetti noodles
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Preheat ovent to 350 degrees. In a large pot saute 1/2 stick of butter, 3 stalks of celery, 1/2 onion, and 1/2 bell pepper. Add chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, and cheddar cheese soup. Simmer sauce for 15-20 minutes. Boil 1 package of whole wheat spaghetti - drain. Combine chicken, spaghetti, and sauce. Grease 9x13 baking dish. Place the spaghetti in the disch and top with 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.

Serve with salad and garlic bread.

3 comments:

The Boyd Family said...

Great looking BLOG, Tara! I stare into the 'fridge most nights wondering, "What can I fix tonight?" I'll be stopping in at your blog often hoping for some answers. I'll even try to send you my favorties every now and then. Tonight it was CHIPOTLE.

Summer said...

Yea! Maybe you will inspire me to start cooking. This gives me one more blog to stalk!

Summer said...

oh, and you will have to link this whenever you blog for us next month.